GFI Unlimited Network Security
Multilayer security to prevent, detect, and address threats to your network
Get a Quote!
Growing companies need to protect themselves
People may think hackers only target big companies. The truth is 66% of SMBs are now experiencing cyber attacks. Smart SMBs recognize this fact.
A cyber attack can cause financial loss, affect your customers, and ruin your reputation. As a result, SMBs rank Security as consistently as among the Top-1 to 2 of IT priorities.
The security threat is real, but IT priorities must compete with many other business priorities for resources.
Simple anti-virus is no longer enough
Successful IT Security relies on multiple layers to keep threats out. Simple email security will stop some attacks. But it leaves you open to others. Multi-layered security is not just for Enterprise; SMBs can now take the same approach.
Smart SMBs build a simple set of Security walls that block attackers at critical points. You need to secure your Network; your Traffic; and your Endpoints. With Cyber walls at these three critical junctures, you greatly increase your protection from multiple threats.
SMB security needs differ from large enterprises with Chief Security Officers, security teams and well-stocked IT resources. But many of the products and solutions marketed and sold to SMBs were initially designed for those big companies.
This means SMBs face an array of complicated products with unnecessary features, steep learning curves, and bigger price tags.
Key network security capabilities for one value-based price
GFI’s Unlimited Network Security checks the boxes of SMBs’ key security needs:
Secure Traffic with Web & Email Antivirus
- Clean email & web traffic
Delivered by GFI MailEssentials
Secure Endpoints with Vulnerability monitoring and patching
- Fix vulnerabilities & holes in your security
Delivered by GFI LanGuard
Secure Network with Firewall & intrusion prevention
- Block threats at your doorway
Delivered by Kerio Control
Secure your Network:
Firewall and Intrusion detection
Configure your firewall with easy-to-use traffic rules, controlling in- and outbound communications by URL, application, traffic type and more
Intrusion detection and prevention constantly monitors inbound and outbound network communications for suspicious activity. Log or block the communications depending on the severity
Prevent viruses, worms, Trojans and spyware from entering your network. Going beyond checking files for malicious code; it scans your network traffic for potential attacks.
Secure your Traffic:
Network Anti-virus & malware protection
Why trust email security to one antivirus engine when you can have the combined power of four. GFI MailEssentials can engage the power of leading brands including BitDefender, Avira, Kaspersky, and Cyren
Each engine features its own heuristics and detection methods. You gain maximum protection for your email environment to block email-borne viruses and other malware more effectively
Block spoofed emails, stop emails from blacklisted DNSs or those that link to known problem URLs or phishing sites, remove non-RFC compliant emails, detect emails from forged senders and more techniques to slash the spam waste.
Patch & vulnerability management
Automatically discover and group all the elements of your network: computers, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, printers, servers, virtual machines, routers and switches.
Scan your network for missing patches and vulnerabilities. Over 5,000 patches are released every year; any one may be the flaw hackers target.
Automatically deploy patches centrally, or by deploying agents on machines and save server processing. Identify top vulnerabilities and take action with clear priority.
Get the automated, formatted reports auditors need to demonstrate compliance for the multiple requirements in PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, PSN, and CoCo regulations.
Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Create secure, high-performance server-to-server connections between your offices running with an easy-to-setup VPN technology
- Prioritize and monitor network traffic to guarantee high-speed transmission for your most important traffic types. Cap lower priority traffic by setting a bandwidth maximum or guarantee high priority traffic by assigning minimum thresholds
- Distribute Internet traffic across multiple links with Internet Link load balancing, automatically disabling and re-enabling links to ensure continuous Internet access
- Protect your network from bandwidth-hogging web and application traffic such as streaming video or by blocking peer-to-peer networks
- Manage or block access to 100+ continuously updated categories of content and applications with the optional Web Filter w/ application awareness
- Access security settings, manage users and bandwidth, and set policies from a customizable web-based interface on your desktop or mobile device
- Manage multiple Kerio Control firewall deployments through a centralized web interface
Vulnerability Management and Patching
- Group your devices for better management. Distribute management to different teams and still see everything from one central management dashboard.
- Find the gaps in Microsoft, MacOS, Linux operating systems. Identify missing patches in web browsers and 3rd party software such as Adobe, Java, and 60 more major vendors.
- Identify non-patch vulnerabilities with an updating list of 60,000+ known issues as well as items like open ports and system information about users, shared directories and services.
- Control which patches you install and roll-back patches if you find problems.
- Install more than just security patches: many patches fix bugs to help applications run better.
Anti-virus & Malware
- Spam is estimated to be 45% of your email volume and a potential source of attacks. Get the power of 14 advanced email filtering technologies you can see in action. Filter spam out before it hits email boxes.
- You can also extend control to users. Provide reports and ongoing access to quarantined emails to enable them to release what they want to receive. They can also customize their own black and whitelists.
How It Works:
Value-priced package of network security capabilities
GFI Unlimited Network Security consists of essential business applications for SMBs to protect their network. With a single subscription, growing businesses are empowered with the complete set of tools, and the flexibility to enable them in their network all at once or over time.
Starting at $39.90 per user/node for the year, you can protect your network at your own pace without worrying about additional costs that come with other, single solution vendors.
What you receive for one simple price
- Secure Network: Virtual firewall device that is also your router. You can install the Kerio Control application on an empty computer or VMware device. In addition you can purchase a purpose-built hardware appliance as your firewall and secure router. (software already included)
- Secure Traffic: Email Anti-virus, phishing and malware software that is installable inside or just outside the network, compatible with email systems including Microsoft, Apple, Google and the GFI product, Kerio Connect. Enabling multi layered security with GFI MailEssentials.
- Secure Endpoints: Patch and vulnerability management software that is deployed on the network using agent based and agentless scanning from the GFI LanGuard application
- Unlimited Network Security also includes access to new versions of its key applications and technical support to keep your network safe and productive
How pricing works
Unlimited Network Security subscription is priced per unit. Let’s say you have a 20-person company. You may need:
- 20 anti-virus licenses for each mailbox + 5 additional addresses (for example, “support@YourCompany.com)
- 20 network and VPN users for your team, and an additional 5 named users (partners you allow into your network) for 25 users
- 20 computers, 3 servers, 2 routers, and 5 cell phones (30 nodes or devices) for patching
The Unlimited Network Security pricing is based on the largest number of users/ mailboxes/ nodes. In this way, the product package operates as a single product for pricing.
In this example, your largest number of items to be managed is 30 nodes. Your total cost for comprehensive network security is $1197 per year, or less than $100 per month.
How to Install Unlimited | Network Security demo
See the steps to deploy and configure firewall, traffic and endpoint protection for your organization.
Download the GFI Unlimited Network Security Data Sheet (PDF).
- To order an upgrade, additional users or other add-ons not listed here to an existing product, please contact us.
Get a Quote!