GFI Unlimited Secure Email
Why choose just email when you can have secure email
Get a Quote!
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Email is essential but vulnerable
Email continues to be the essential communication tool for business
Calendar, chat, email and other communication tools need to be secure, easy to use and support multiple devices and clients for today’s remote work & BYOD
Hackers see email as your vulnerability: Over 90 percent of malware hits networks through email. Phishing schemes are a key means to deliver malware; over 80 percent of reported security incidents start as phishing through email.
Do you need email + slides? Or email + security?
SMB’s have limited IT resources, and limited budget to address secure communications
Everyone in your organization requires email and other collaboration tools, but do they all need the ability to create slideshows or financial charts?
If not, you may be overspending for basic email when you could choose secure email…for less
Unlimited Secure Email gives you collaboration tools plus the security of FOUR anti-virus engines; FOUR advanced content filtering engines; and FOURTEEN anti-spam engines.
Key email + security capabilities for less than email alone
GFI’s Unlimited Secure Email checks the boxes of SMBs’ email key needs:
Feature-rich email and collaboration tools
- Secure platform delivers Email integrated with shared calendars and scheduling, contacts management, tasks, notes, shared and public folders, and instant messaging.
Delivered by Kerio Connect
Powerful multi-engine anti-virus and more
- Get 14 anti-spam filters, 4 anti-virus engines plus malware scanning in one email security package
Delivered by GFI MailEssentials
Secure archiving to meet compliance regulations
- Manage and access your organization’s electronic communications history.
Delivered by GFI Archiver
Email and collaboration tools
All the features and functionality for collaboration and messaging solution without the complexity and high price tag of other systems
Email is integrated with shared calendars and scheduling, contacts management, tasks, notes, shared and public folders, and instant messaging.
Deploy for users on Mac, Windows, or Linux; plus full support for Outlook (Windows and Mac) and many other IMAP or POP compliant email clients.
Anti-virus & malware protection to secure your traffic
Why trust email security to one antivirus engine when you can have the combined power of four. GFI MailEssentials can engage the power of leading brands including BitDefender, Avira, Kaspersky, and Cyren
Each engine features its own heuristics and detection methods. You gain maximum protection for your email environment to block email-borne viruses and other malware more effectively
Block spoofed emails, stop emails from blacklisted DNSs or those that link to known problem URLs or phishing sites, remove non-RFC compliant emails, detect emails from forged senders and more techniques to slash the spam waste.
Secure archiving for compliance
Manage and access your organization’s electronic communications history. This includes emails, attachments, files, calendar entries, faxes, and SMS (text), and voice messages that are connected and logged via email.
Validate that stored emails, files, and more are genuine with message-auditing functionality.
The email history and old file versions of people in your organizations are always available for quick retrieval via the GFI Archiver interface, either desktop or mobile.
Messages, attachments and files are automatically indexed before they are archived, enabling you to search and retrieve faster.
Email and Collaboration
- Offer your users smooth and seamless support for their mobile device of choice.
- Provide the flexibility business users want through support for their preferred messaging application.
- Administer email, calendaring and other critical functionality easily and efficiently.
- Benefit from multiple layers of mail filtering and protection to keep users safe from malicious emails and inbox cluttering spam.
Anti-virus & Malware
- Spam is estimated to be 45% of your email volume and a potential source of attacks. Get the power of 14 advanced email filtering technologies you can see in action. Filter spam out before it hits email boxes.
- You can also extend control to users. Provide reports and ongoing access to quarantined emails to enable them to release what they want to receive. They can also customize their own black and whitelists.
Anti-virus & Malware
- Archive electronic communications separate from the applications to save active server space and improve application performance.
- Use single-instance storage (SIS) to store a single copy of a multi-recipient email and its attachments, rather than multiple copies of the same email.
- Gain even more storage savings as you compress (and decompress) email attachments in real time to make better use of your storage resources.
- Find and retrieve past emails, attachments and files quickly and easily using advanced search and restore features.
- Identify business issues, minimize legal risk and manage productivity by reporting on the valuable business data found in your archive.
- Get tools to make the IT administrator’s life easy – a streamlined installation process, post-install wizard, and archive management dashboard.
How It Works:
Value-priced package of three complementary products
Unlimited | Secure Email has the essential business applications for SMBs to deliver email and collaboration with security. With a single subscription, you access a complete set of tools, and the flexibility to enable them in their network all at once, or over time.
Starting at $39.90 per user/node for the year, you can protect your communications and network at your own pace without the additional costs that come with engaging multiple single-solution vendors.
What you receive for one simple price
- Email and collaboration: Kerio Connect is your email, calendar, instant message and shared notes, tasks and contacts.
- Secure traffic: GFI MailEssentials is the email anti-virus, phishing and malware protection software you can install inside or just outside the network. It’s compatible with multiple email systems including Microsoft, Apple, Google and the GFI product, Kerio Connect.
- Secure Archiving: GFI Archiver offers secure archiving for compliance and management
- Unlimited Secure Email also includes access to the same number of seats of any other applications in GFI Unlimited, plus technical support to keep your network safe and productive
How pricing works
Unlimited Secure Email subscription is priced per user/mailbox. If you have a 40-person company you may need:
- 40 email and collaboration tools users for your team, and perhaps an additional 5 named users (partners you allow into your network) for 45 users
- 40 anti-virus licenses for each mailbox + 5 additional addresses (for example, “support@YourCompany.com)
- 40 archives for your email users.
The Unlimited Secure Email pricing is based on the largest number of users/ mailboxes/ nodes. In this way, it acts as a single product for pricing.
In this example, your largest number of items to be managed is 45 email boxes. Your total cost for comprehensive secure email security is $39.90 per email box, per year. The result: your company of 45 people has hacker-proofed email and collaboration for just under $150 per month. From other vendors, email plus a rarely used bundle of productivity applications could cost you up to three times more.
Best of all, with Unlimited Secure Email you can choose to add helpdesk, firewalls or other GFI Unlimited capabilities…at no additional cost based on 45 users for any new capability.
How to Install Unlimited | Secure Email demo
See the steps to deploy and configure collaboration tools, email anti-virus and secure archiving for your organization.
Download the GFI Unlimited Secure Email Data Sheet (PDF).
- To order an upgrade, additional users or other add-ons not listed here to an existing product, please contact us.
Get a Quote!